General Practice Pharmacist Prescriber Vacancy
An opportunity has arisen at Churchfields Surgery for a Practice Pharmacist Prescriber.
We are a friendly and progressive GP practice located in a modern purpose-built Health Centre in Bromsgrove. The practice is busy and forward thinking where our staff are at the core of what we do; with training and development encouraged.
We are seeking a Practice Pharmacist Prescriber who can see patients from 1 years of age onwards.
The role is for a suitably skilled, trained and qualified Prescribing Pharmacist to support the partners in implementing effective medicine management within the Practice, carry out medication reviews and have an awareness of the breadth of common acute and long term conditions that are likely to be seen in a general medical practice. You must be able to undertake face to face consultations with patients to advise on complex medications as well as day to day problems.
Requirements for the successful applicant include:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- To hold an independent Prescribing qualification.
- Minimum of two years post graduate experience in pharmacy, as demonstrated within a practice portfolio.
- Member of an appropriate professional body and hold a valid registration
- Experience of providing a medication and prescribing advice and support in primary care to patients.
The postholder will work up to 6 sessions per week.
Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
For a detailed job description please contact Claire Hill at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 27th October 2017 by submission of your CV and a covering letter by post to Martin Rutter, Managing Partner, Churchfields Surgery, BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcs, B61 0AZ. Please mark your envelope as strictly confidential.